- 1 lb Shrimp, deveined and butterflied
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Lemon Zest
- Lemon slices for garnish
- 3 Tbsp fresh Italian Parsley
- Pinch of Red Pepper flakes1/3 cups Dry White Wine
- Salt and Pepper
- ½ lb Linguine Pasta
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (garnish)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking add the butter and olive oil to pan on Medium high heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add completely dry shrimp to pan by placing them on their side. Once shrimp are fully cooked remove them from the pan and set aside.
- Add the lemon juice, zest, Italian parsley, red pepper flakes, white wine, salt and pepper.
- Mix together and then add the pasta and the shrimp. Stir to coat.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and lemon slices