- 1 lb Shrimp – peeled and deveined
- 1 Red or Orange Bell Pepper – sliced
- 1 Red Onion – sliced
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ Lemon
- 1 Lime
- Slice the onion and bell pepper into ½ inch slices.
- Heat a pan to medium-high heat. Add the oil and sliced onion and bell peppers.
- Add cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, and paprika, and stir to coat the vegetables. Cook the vegetables until slightly tender, about 5 – 8 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook until pink, about 4 – 6 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime over the vegetables and shrimp.
- Serve atop warm tortillas and garnish with the cilantro lime sour cream (recipe follows).
Cilantro-Lime Sour Cream
½ Cup Sour Cream
2 Tbsp Minced Cilantro
Juice of ½ a Lime
Mix ingredients together and serve.